Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I want this blog to be a diary

Something that I can look back into in 20 years and say OMG I can't believe I've ever felt like that before.
I started this blog way back in 2010 when I was still in secondary school, and then I completely forget about it until I randomly stumbled upon it today.
I was in such a different place back then. Back then I was naive and in love, I couldn't get into anywhere that is not in walking distance, and I somehow still had this flicker of hope that life is perfect and that he does love me.
Well, he didn't. Don't get me wrong I am happy that he moved on, and I am happy to have known such a perfect person like him.
For June who loved this garden, for John who always sat beside her.  
I learn the significance of this quote because of him. Whenever "When You Say Nothing At All" comes on the radio I will cherish the moment I felt so happy and secure when he was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment