Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If I had Rapunzel Hair

Dedicated to : Moto Moto
If I had Rapunzel Hair

1. Will it be long enough to reach you?
Wherever You are?
Sometimes, though, you are right in front of me,
But I still feel like
I need
Long long hair
To reach you.
 2. I will use lots of hair gel
To make all my hair stand straight,
 So that you can climb on it
To touch the sky.
And gift me a star.
3.  While you are gone,
You shall not worry,
For I could use my hair,
To act as a pontianak,
To scare the bad people away.
4. Though I have such long hair,
I will wash it everyday
So that I wouldn't have kutu
The good thing is that
I have an excuse to try all the shampoo.
5. My only fear though
Is that the Pantene Girl
That I see in the TV
Will attack me
And call me a bitch
6.But at that time
I shouldn't worry
Because, because If I really had Rapunzel Hair
I will be in the news
And you will know where to find me. :)




bigblackwolf's hair
Grow in the wrong places.

No comments:

Post a Comment