Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If I were a boy (Nonsence)

  1. I would marry the girl of my dreams. 
  2. I would become a businessman, because I love wearing suits, as it shows my power.
  3. I ,like a normal guy, love hot girls. 
  4. I would throw all my makeup away, since they are carcinogenic and annoying especially when you're running late. 
  5. I would date many girls, actually. 
  6. I would hate kids. 
  7. I would relish the fact that I don't have to wear skirts. shave or use conditioner. 
  8. I would like to go to those Indian Barber Shop in Little India with red, white and blue lights. 
  9. I would actually exercise, because I want ladies to want me. 
  10. I would be kind of a jerk. 
What about you?
The possibilities are endless.
But I definitely know that I were a boy/man, I would not be a good one, or the one that many girls hope to end up with. Therefore, I am very lucky to say that I am not a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment