Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Becomes of the Brokenhearted.

 Somewhere in June, from a physical diary written by bigblackwolf

I know that there are curious minded people out there in the world who are tremendously lucky. That leads them to asking this question: How long does it take for a broke heart to heal? Well from my experiences You never do heal from a broken heart. Just that sooner or later life is gonna smack you in the face again, and you have to pick up all the trash and move on. Deep down inside, a broken heart, like a broken China, will never heal.

I am writing this while motomoto is on the other side of the world hopefully, enjoying himself. The lost that I felt was very hurtful, for without him I have trouble making decisions. For a long long time whenever I buy a product, or whenever I make a choice, I always think about the same question "what would motomoto do?"


And it wasn't easy.  The longer I stay away from you the harder I felt I know you, much less your decisions about the smallest of things in the world. Thus I became further entangled in this bubble of misery that I would do anything to get out from. Sometime in my life, an uncle told me (albeit his motivations) "You don't need a lot of money in life to be happy!" Right now I am starting to agree John. You don't. There are just enough things that money can buy, even opportunities, but none of them, will make the sun shine brighter, or in fact, in my case, causes a snowfall in the equator.


C'est la vie, motomoto. That is my favourite phrase.
 "edited"
---------------------------------------
Strangely, motomoto, today I woke up in the morning feeling lighthearted and cautiously optimistic about the day. Your memory had faded away and I couldn't really picture your face anymore. In fact, to have carelessly stumbled upon a diary entry that I have written long ago and felt bemused about it, have only proven one thing, I was wrong. Our heart is made up of many cells, that according to scientific theory, will be replaced after every 28 days. I guess that is one of our advantage of being human, that we still have a chance after we screw up, if we were brave enough to walk out of the gloomy dark path. Today, motomoto, I am happy. Today, motomoto, I have successfully put the past behind me, albeit happy OR terrible it was. Today motomoto, I hope that you never come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment